Welcome to our website and thanks for your interest. Hopefully our site will answer any questions you may about us, but if not please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
There are inevitably and necessarily a few things that we need to point out.
We hope you will continue to browse and use our website, but we do need to let you know that if you do you are agreeing to accept a few terms and conditions of use, which set out Gardiner Richardson’s relationship with you as far as our website is concerned. Sounds a bit heavy but it's fairly straightforward stuff.
We are, perhaps unsurprisingly, the owner of this website and our registered office is Generator Studios, Trafalgar Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 2LA.
Should you really need it our company registration number is 3486658.
When we talk about ‘we’ or ‘us’ we mean Gardiner Richardson. When we use the term ‘you’ we’re refering to the user or viewer of our website. Amazing how such simple things have to be spelled out these days, but there you go.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Mainly when we decide it’s about time for an update and that can seriously happen at any time. You have been warned.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. Apparently we need to make this clear, though we would also say that this doesn’t mean everything’s made up and unconsidered, there’s actually quite a lot of work that goes into producing our content.
3. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sounds a bit extreme, in reality we’d be horrified to discover there was a typo on the site, but if you find one please let us know. There may even be a prize. On second thoughts that would entail a whole new load of terms and conditions, so scrap that, there's no prize.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Of course if you get in touch and give us a good brief we'll be able to work with you and make sure your expectations will be met...
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Too darn right, given what we do we're not going to take it lightly if our copyright is infringed. Again, you have been warned.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. In other words don't do anything with it that your mother wouldn't.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). In general of course this is absolutely true, but we do work with a number of clients to help them update their websites, if you're interested just give us a call. No point passing up such an obvious opportunity to promote out services after all.
8. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent. Worth saying that, on the other hand and in a more welcoming way, we do love to connect and are always happy to discuss opportunities you may have.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales. But also hopefully the general principles of good common sense and respect. We don't really want to have get legal on you, but please don't push us.